Thursday, January 10, 2008

Recipes

Most people that know me, know that I do not cook. I have collected a number of recipes in the past that I am one day going to make whenever I get some free time. But anywaaay, this Christmas the family and I decided that we did not want to have Turkey, Dressing, yada yada, as Thanksgiving was only 4 weeks away and that's what had then. So me, being the resourceful person that I am pulled out one of my handy dandy little recipe folder and came up with what you are seeing below. It's a rack of crowned Pork Loin, that was so scrumptious it ridiculous. My hubby did an excellente' job whipping this up for the fam. It was a great alternative to the traditional Turkey and dressing feast. My photo shows it in the roasting pan, but the final presentation is for it to be carved into self-serving pork loins on a large serving dish with whatever stuffing, couscous or pilaf that you decide to serve it with in the center. If you're interested in the recipe, shoot me an email and I'll send it your way.

Keeping things intesting,
MochaMom

No comments: