Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can you believe this?







"Dad Threw 4 Children off Bridge"



I cant.

I know there are people that may be plagued with issues that causes one to act and react in crazy ways. What in someones natural mind would make them do such a thing ? Why are the children the people to suffer when the parents probably shouldn't have been parents in the first place ? Why do they wait until that have kids and loose their minds? Was this potential to hurt another human being always there or did it manifest once they had kids? This for the world of me, is inhumane. So what do you do with someone who has committed such an act? In my opinion, there really is not punishment suitable for such an act. When you think of the families that are trying to have children but cant, the possibilities of a difference those children may have made in the world, what could possibly be a suitable punishment? Hmm.... I cant think of one. So with the closing of this post, I say pray for 5 souls in this story. Those 4 childrens' souls that will be in Heaven and the other one, that will be in the opposite location.

Ciao Ladies

As usual, stay as fab as you can be,
MochaMom

No comments: