Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fashion Baby!!

Forever 21,(http://www.forever21.com/) check them out sometimes, they have cute tops and sweaters sometimes. (Just dont be trying to wear everything in there, you're too old for that) Now this bag is Banana Republic, I dont think you can find real leather in Forever 21, so dont go looking for this bag, its not in there.





Now, you guys know I like to mix up high fashion with cheap cute tops just to pull off a great look. My thing has been to spend the most money on classic and a great fit in pants. I like to pair expensive pants with trendy tops. That way, the shirt may go out of style, at least it didn’t cost a lot and you can still have a great pair of pants to pair with other trendy tops. My favorite pants by far are Banana Republic. They are always the right length and fit in the right spots, plus the fabrics are usually top quality. Pair that with a great bag, cute shoes and you’re off to being a fab chic.

During the course of this blog, you will notice that I tend to favor black and earth tones for clothing and makeup. I know there are a lot of mocha girls out there that go for bright colors and they look great on them. I just prefer to stick with what I like. But we'll have a variety of things both neutral and bright colors. But just remember, I love my black.

More to come.


As usual,

Stay fab
MochaMom

No comments: