Thursday, January 10, 2008

Natural Texture???





Have you ever wondered what your natural texture would look like if you were to stop relaxing? They say that maintenance of natural hair is harder than relaxed hair because it takes more to replenish the moisture than relaxed hair. I know us gals love our relaxer but have you ever thought about reverting to your natural texture? Don't think I will be doing at this time but maybe one day. What say you. I would want mine just like these chicas, big and poufy. (fyi, relaxed ladies, these styles can be accomplished using flexi-rods) Beautiful!!!



Truly Fabulous,

MochaMom

1 comment:

Missy A said...

Every two years I go back to my natural hair. I shave off the relaxer and just go. I must say, the first time I did it I was afraid but it was really nice. It cut my dressing time in half. My hair grew so fast by the 8 month I had to look for ways to style it. And there are many, many ways to style long natural hair. You can blow dry it straight, you can crunch it, just so many things. After about 2 years I got tired of it and I relaxed it again, and man, the texture was so fine and smooth, I didn't recognize my own hair. I on my natural kick again this year. And plan on keeping for two years or so. Thanks for writing this blog. I hope you try it. I know you will like it.