Friday, February 1, 2008

Reader Recommendation






¡Hóla chicas, so one of my commenters recommended a line of makeup that she says is fabulous for us brown skinned ladies. Not only brown skinned but, it actually is suppose to be a line thats great for all skin tones. Its mineral all natural make up called, Sheer Cover. So me being the makeup guru that I am, l placed my order and am patiently awaiting its arrival. I will post my results as soon as I receive and use the line.


If interested here's the link. Its actually a great price, for $29.95 you get:


Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation SPF 15
Sheer Cover® Duo Concealer
Sheer Cover® Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 15
Sheer Cover® Conditioning Cleanser
Studio Powder Brush
All-In-One Brush
Studio Concealer Brush
Studio Contouring Brush
Extra Length Mascara
Sheer Color Compact

Lip-To-Lid Highlighter™ Sampler Card


All for $29.95, oh yeah and its 60 day money back guarantee. You cannot lose with that, so I'll be giving it a try for sure.

I'll let you know.
Buenos diás

MochaMom

No comments: