Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My tools !!!

Yep, I used my two favorite tools tonight. I must say, I dont know what took me so long to get this hair dryer. ( oh, I know, it cost $100) I loooovvvvee it. I repeat, loove it. Here is my regime that I used last night, had to make it quick, too many other things to do.

One wash of Design Essentials Moisture Retention



One condition of Design Essentials Express





Comb with shower comb after a spray of Design Essentials leave in conditioner
Mold with Design Essentials Masterpiece setting lotion mixed with DE Compositions Foam
Hooded dryer for 15 min.
Blow dry using Chi Pro and a paddle brush (gets the new growth straight plus you get less hair breakage than tearing through with the comb attachment on a blow dryer)
Flat iron using Chi

The entire process took me less than a hour and half. Small price to pay for not having to pay a stylist for a shampoo and sitting in a salon for a minimum of three hours. So really my tools pay for themselves in the long run, because I do this once a week.

Good to go!!!!
To bed that is,humph, I am tired.


MochaMom

No comments: