Sunday, February 10, 2008

Grammy's Baby!!!!!




Lets talk A Performances first, fashion second!!!



First of all, the show is entire too long. 3 1/2 hours long, who sits through a show for that long ? Anyway, the opening of the show was my girl Alicia Keys, it was tastefully done, I love her, she can do no wrong. Nothing to jump up and down about but for the most part, her performance was good. Next up, Carrie Underwood, moving on (My 10 year old knew all the words, though). Who's next, oh yeah, Rhihanna and The Time. Now I tolerate Rhihanna, not the best voice in the business but her performance with The Time, was less than stellar, can you say b.o.r.i.n.g. I can, boring. Next up, Kanye. Now Kanye was performing from a different place this year, after the lost of this mother, his performance have a special meaning to him now. So Bey and Tina, it was just alright for me, a little pitchy not enought uumph. It could have been so much better. Still waiting to see Amy Winehouse, at the this moment, this is the only exciting thing about this whole long show.


OK, I have to admit, I got tired around 9:30-10:00ish, the remainder of the show was just putting me to sleep. What did you guys think of the show let me know, I am ready to talk fashion. The performances were a little drab.



MochaMom

No comments: