Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happenings!!

Whats up, not much going on in my world. Typicall work week, too much to do and not enough time. We're gearing up for a Black History Program at work, so I am apart of the decorating committee. It seems to be moving along, there are alot of opinions, comments and requests. So we'll see how that goes. All in all I think it will be a great thing for the agency in building morale for all.

Fat Tuesday, in Austin Texas.

So everyone from work wants to venture out on 6th street for the Fat Tuesday, celebration. I havent decided yay or nay. Might be fun, I'll let yall know the details, might even share some photos, yep, I brought my camera baby. There are some fools on 6th street.

But anyway, thats about all that happening in my little small world, hope all is good in yours.

Take Care,
MochaMom

No comments: