Monday, April 28, 2008

I......

I am not: to be disturbed when I get a great idea, that I must write about at that particular time
I hear: The way my mother used to say my name.
I regret: Not finishing college the first time around. Did it though.
I care: About the people my daughters will become
I always: will be the same no matter what’s going on in my life, my personality remains the same.
I long to: be content with my life’s decisions.
I feel alone: when I get the notion to want to hang out or have dinner and movie with girlfriends.
I hide: my feelings, concerns and disapointments when things are not going well in my personal life.
I drive: the speed limit most of the time.
I sing: most of the time when I drive with the music blasting.
I dance: hardly anymore although it used to be one of my favorite things to do.
I write: to relieve my mind.
I breathe: By the grace of God.
I play: with the idea of being wiser when I am older
I miss: having friends in the same state.
I search: for meaningful relationships.
I say: Not enough, I think a lot but say little.
I feel: that I have not realized my true calling.
I succeed: by recognizing my flaws.
I fail(ed): at doing a better job at being the sister that I feel my sister and brother needed when we lost our mother.
I dream: of getting my Masters, making memories with friends and family and having a job I would do for free.
I sleep: with my hair wrapped, what fabulous chic doesnt?
I wonder: what the world will be like when my girls are adults.
I want: black women to recognize their worth.
I worry: about losing loved ones.
I have: ISSUES.
I give: no attention to pettiness.
I fight: with my inner voice about decisions.
I am: a masterpiece of perfect imperfection.
I can’t: do any car repairs or put furniture together, I could go on forever.
I stay: in Austin, TX.
I can: be impatient at times, maybe a lot of times.
I would: really like a two-week beach vacation with the family.
I might: pass out if I have listen to these non talent rappers and singers getting paid for not making any kind of sense any longer.
I like: EATING & SLEEPING!!
I love: GOOD music, reading, reality shows
I smile: After learning a lesson from life’s book of reality.
I frown: when the alarm clock goes off.
I read: a lot of blogs.
I work: at a state agency in Texas that regulates gaming and Bingo.
I will: strive to do my best even during the midst of adversity.

Enjoy,



MochaMom

No comments: