Sunday, March 9, 2008

Things I want to try



Have you guys seen these new rollers that all the hair boards are going crazy over. Before I got a haircut, I would try to do roller sets using the hard magnetic rollers. But everyone knows, it takes some practice to get good at using those things. You have to use the right products but not to much or the set comes out too heavy not bouncy at all. You also have to pull the hair taut or you'll have a puffy mess. But anyway, I've tried everything from Caruso, to flexi-rods (which I do like) to the magnetic rollers. But now, now there are these new rollers on the scene that suppose to be the bomb. They are called Curlformers, they come in a variety of sizes and they're suppose to be so much easier to use and they get the hair straight at the root which is very important in doing a roller set. I cant wait to give these a try, now that my hair is shorter, I am going for the curly bob look that Rhianna is sporting below.



Theres even a link to show you how to roll your hair using these rollers:
http://www.curlformers.com/englishcurlformer.htm



I'll let you know how these work out, when I try, I have a feeling I'm going to like them.
MochaMom

No comments: