Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last week WrapUp!!!

Man, what a week. Lets see where shall we start. The last time I’ve blogged looks like was Wednesday, yep that’s about when the drama started. So lets see, I had a training class on Thursday. For the past two days, I noticed that I had been having some uncomfortable chest pains, but nothing to be concerned about. But for whatever reason during the training class, the pain increased; so I called my husband to let him know that I thought I should probably get this checked out. So if you can believe it, EMS had to be called for me at work. So it turned out my blood pressure just had gotten extremely too high, and I need to do a better job at taking my meds to regulate it. So other than that, I am fine, fine fine. Not much else is going on, still waiting on background for the job that I applied for. Hopefully that will be forth coming; I am excited about taking on new responsibilities. So we will see… I cant thank everyone enough that took care of me, called, texted etc. Wish me luck……

MochaMom

No comments: