Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why we love Barak

I'm sure everyone is buzzing over President hopeful John McCains VP pick, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, announced that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter was pregnant.But below is our Democratic President Elects response:
"I have said before and I will repeat again: People's families are off limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor and/or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18 and how a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn’t be a topic of our politics." ~ Barack Obama

This is why this man is going to be president, how diplomatic is that. Do you think the Republican camp would have responded the same??

MochaMom

No comments: