Thursday, July 3, 2008

College Admittance



Yep, my sister has been admitted to the University she plans to attend. I know its been a minute but I have been super busy. Getting a student enrolled in college is rough. So my sisters 2 top choices for college were, Clark-Atlanta and Prairie View A&M. She was accepted into both but decided to go to Prairie View, which I think would be very good for her. She is a music fanatic and plans to play in the band so I definitely think PVU fits the bill for that. Gotta love the HBCU's. Although Clark-Atlanta is a excellent choice as well, so I would have been happy with either one, PVU is closer and we can actually travel to see her perform at the games. Yeah.... Man, I'm getting old when my younger sister is headed to college. The last of the three to go.



MochaMom

No comments: