Sunday, January 13, 2013

This will be my intro post back into blogosphere. There have been so many things that have been going on. My last blog post appears to be in 2009; yeah I know that it is now 2013, at least its at the beginning of the year. My plan is to restart this blog and update on a regular basis. This post will be an update on some of things that have occurred throughout my hiatus from my blog.

First of all, my oldest daughter has entered high school and is now a sophomore. Yes my oldest child is now 15 and bugging me everyday about driving, Lord lets hope we get through this process. Most of her close friends have their licenses and are now driving, unsupervised. Crazy. Because she is only 15 and most of her friends in her grade are already 16, she feels a little left behind. So we need to start practicing so that she can get her permit and hopefully by Summer when she’s 16, she’ll be a full fledge driver, sigh.

 My youngest is now in 4th grade, yes-4th grade. My little smiling chick-a- dee is now a big girl and preparing for standardized testing in school. Crazy to see a 4th grader stressed out about school. My husband is doing well; he is currently recovering from back surgery. In 2011, he had to have major back surgery; to have some vertebrae’s fused in his back. He was out of work and not able to do much which left me with the chore of cooking. Now, anyone that knows me know that cooking is not my claim to fame. But I did it and we made it through. Thank Goodness….. My poor kiddos were suffering but they were troopers.


 During this time, I also stopped one MBA and enrolled in another. I have actually graduated and now have my MBA, which I have worked 3 long years to complete (more on this topic later). Thanking God to be done with that. Overall, there have been some major things going on which caused me abandon my blog for a bit but hopefully I can continue to update because this was one of my favorite past times.

 Ciao bellas, for now!!!

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

welcome back to the blogging world! Congratulations on your MBA, that is so great, you should be very proud! Best of luck teaching your 15 year old to drive, I can't imagine how stressful that would be. Girls are much more responsible with driving than boys so I am sure she will be fine :)

love from NYC,

Taylor
taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Shop Taylor Morgan, Free Shipping USA

MochaMom said...

Thanks so much for the comment Taylor. I will be checking out your blog as well :)