Friday, August 15, 2008

I Dyed My Hair!!!!

Yep, got the urge for some hair color. I used the permanent color, Soft Sheen Hi Rez color in Sonic Spice (Chestnut Brown). I know this post is pointless without photos; maybe I'll post some later. All in all I am happy with the color. My first thing is that I am so happy that color did not change the texture of my hair. It seems every time I use a color, rinse or whatever my hair just changes to Sahara dry. This time was different, even with it being a permanent color; my hair was still pretty moisturized. With permanent color you def want to do a deep conditioner afterwards as well as at the very least one per week, two if time allows. All in all, I like the color. It actually came out kind of like streaks, meaning the color for some strange reason did not take over the entire strand. Most of the color is distributed at the roots and down some of the strands, maybe because my hair is such a dark color initially. Anyway, me likey for now. Who knows it may be another color next week, we’ll see.

MochaMom

No comments: