Friday, July 24, 2009

Another one of my fav products!


Hi Lovelies, not sure if you guys have ever hear of Nairobi Hair products. I'd heard of these a few years ago, but had never tried them. I was trying to use up some of the stuff I already had and finally got around to trying the Relaxer. Now the relaxer was so to me, I'd seen better. I'll just stick to my Affirm for now until something comes along better. But baby, let me tell you.... the foam wrap is the bomb. It has to be the best on the market. I've tried a lot of foams, you have to have the foam in order for your hair to have that light and bouncy texture, but this one was the bomb. It gives the hair sheen and it keeps those roots tamed. You know how it is between that 4th and 6th week after a relaxer, feels like you need another one in some places, but it’s too soon to relax. Which is another thing, if you're perming your sooner than 6 weeks (at the very least), you're over processing. You're overlapping, over processing hair that’s already processed, and this is weakening your strands. That’s how you get breakage and thinning. Even though the new hair is growing in you want to wait until you have an apparent demarcation line.

So anyway, back to my product.... This product is great, I love it. I also like the Sheer shine spray too. Its very light and you only need a little, it doesn't weigh the hair down like your typical oil sheen. Everyone likes their hair to move, which is it should if it’s clean and not weighted down with a bunch of silicones (oil sheen).

Give it try...I’m sure you'll see a difference.

MochaMom

No comments: