Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our lady Angel!


I know I'm a little late on this one, but did you guys watch "Farrah's Story"? I have to tell you, that was one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Farrah documents her battle from diagnosis to almost the end. She documented her hopes, her fears, the processes, the prognosis and never lost faith while doing so. Her type of cancer was such an invasive and painful sickness. She later sought nontraditional treatment in Germany, undergoing surgeries,that doctors at UCLA didn't think could be done. She was very adamant at accurately documenting exactly what cancer does to the body.

I must say, I remember the buzz that surrounded Farrah when she was a "Angel", she was one that all the women wanted to be like and all the men wanted. I am so grateful that she would change this image by documenting her fight with cancer. It shows the ugliness that is cancer, nothing is left out, her words" this is what cancer is". If you didnt get to see it, I truly suggest that you try to find it somewhere, its awesome. It was really put together exceptionally well.

Farrah lost her battle with cancer, as on June 25th, she passed away from anal cancer after a three year battle with the disease, she was 62 years of age.

Ms. Farrah Fawcett, she will be truly missed.......

Her story can be watched here..
http://www.hulu.com/farrahs-story



MochaMom

No comments: