Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Hobby!


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1535_122/28-piece-eye-shadow-neutral-palette.cfm


Yes, I have a hobby. Makeup.. Love it.Anyway I found this new palette on Coastal Scent's website. Normally I stick with my beloved MAC, Smashbox and Stilla but I had seen a few reviews on this palette, so I placed my little order. I haven't gotten it yet, its suppose to be at my door tomorrow. But from the reviews, it suppose to be just as pigmented as MAC but at a fraction of the costs. MAC shadows cost, $14.00 per pot and with this you get 28 pots for $21.95. Now I ordered the Neutral shades, because you can wear those colors on a daily basis. Check out this review of this palette on You Tube and this girls hair is fiyah.... HOT




MochaMom

No comments: