Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beyonce... Sasha Fierce


Ok, its Thursday, the CD came out on Tuesday, yep already got it saved on the playlist. All in all, B..., I mean Sasha does her thing. Betwween her and Mary J, I'm good to go as far as talent goes. They both take it there. Its a double CD, so it has it hits and misses but for the most part I love it. Here the downlow:

1.If I Were a Boy-Hot,love this one and video, loves it
2.Halo-Download, borrow, steal it, love this one too
3.Disapear-Aiight, it works I guess
4.Broken Hearted Girl-Blah, its another track I guess
5. Ave Maria-Kills Its. I love this song, I heard this years ago sung by the great opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. But B.. I mean Sasha puts her own little spin on it,and we all know she can blow. So she kills it.
6.Smash Into You-Confused, its a ballad but the title is a little off.
7.Satellites-.....skip it, trash. You know it has to be one of those on every CD. Sasha is no exception
8.Thats why you're beautiful- Kind of sounds like something from before


1.Single Ladies- This was on the last CD, it was called "Get me Bodied", but I like it. Its make you wanna hit the dance floor.
2.Radio- ?????? Still on the fence
3.Diva- Thats on the playlist, I like it
4.Sweet Dreams-???? Still on the fence
5.Video Phone-Not so much
6. Hello-????
7.Ego-Beg, borrow or steal it, loves this one too.
8.Scared of lonely-Nah, start from beginning, this last song is a little dry for me


MochaMom

No comments: