Thursday, October 23, 2008

Freebies

Hey Lovies, with the state of the economy in a shambles, I think I found a new hobby. Seeking and requesting free samples of products. I saw this piece on Good Morning America, this site that tells you of how you can get free samples of the products that you use everyday. Companies love giving samples because they know that if the consumer likes them, they'll buy them.

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/

Check it out, it links you to all the updated samples, and coupons. Hey who doesn't like to save a penny a two. I just signed up for a few so when I get my samples I'll be reviewing the products on the blog.

Always thinking ahead,
MochaMom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thanks! With the economy failing as we speak we must find other avenues of salvaging food and stretching a buck. I'm always looking for coupons of any kind to help with my family. Folgers is one of my favorite brands for coffee but found with the rising cost of food that I would have to change brands but at least now I have a coupon that will allow me to stretch an extra dollar to allow for a much needed cup of Folgers!

Candace AKA - CCLove